Tuesday, November 2, 2010


The morning starts out lovely .. like every other fat-loading morning .. the air filled with the fresh smell of bacon and the sweet taste of cheesy egg whites .. just enough nutrition to fuel my heavy weight session. Today I have the day off from "work" so I wake up at 0700 to the sound of my stomach rumbling .. thats my alarm for the moment .. waiting on a new alarm to arrive in just a weeks time ;) I scarf that meal one down and head to the gym to throw some weights around .. not literally .. because I always follow proper gym etiquette lol.


The gym is quiet and I hide under my Roxy ball cap to do the following workout:

- Front Squats

- Leg Press ( NEW personal RECORD OF 270lbs)

- GHRs .. or I call them grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs since they are KILLERS

- BB Bicep Curls

- DM Hammers

30min of 30sec bike sprints to get my sweat on!!

I arrive back home from a blood pumpin booty kickin workout to bake some cookies for my super hero guest who arrives next Monday .. cook my meals for the week .. update my website .. run to the store to grab some super supplements and vitamins .. and a few other misc. thingys. Over all a productive day!


My last meal of the day consists of yummy cottage cheese, pb and almonds with a touch of coconut, which = goooood! I decided that I was going to try dry cottage cheese since it is less carbs and more protein which = more food for me. Lets just say this was the first time in HISTORY that i didnt finish my pb treat. Dry cottage cheese = evil .. lets just leave it at that. Looking forward to tonight when I can go back to the soggy cottage cheese that makes me evening much more desirable.

Saying of the day: FOOD IS MY FUEL .. AND I AM ALLOWED TO ENJOY IT SOMETIMES!!

Jenny B ~

No comments:

Post a Comment