Thursday, April 28, 2011

GO FIGURE: 2 Days Out: Ode to Donkey


There once was a donkey and his name was Fred ..
Every damn morning he would get me out of bed ..
He was an old donkey but he sure made me sweat ..
But not nearly as much as our stinky new pet !!

Thank you Coach Jugs for being so mean ..
Without your badass attitude I would not have gotten so lean ..
You listened to my whining, you are a true gift ..
My butt likes you as well .. must be those deadlift(s)!!

I want to make sure that I thank PA 1 and PA 2 ..
Without them I would not rememeber all that I had to do ..
I wouldnt be here without my whole team ..
To help me achieve my goals and my dream ..

On Saturday I step onto the stage ..
I enter a new chapter and turn a new page ..
What happens in the end remains to be seen ..
But I can tell you one thing .. I WILL BE EATING POUTINE!!

So this concludes my Ode to Donkey and now I must make a few calls ..
Its almost show time so as I always say "BALLS TO THE WALLS"

1 comment: