Monday, April 4, 2011

GO FIGURE: Contest day is within reach!!


Its been a while since my last blog. I have been busy ridin the donkey (old school stationary bike).

I will tell you a few things about this donkey:
1. He needs to eat more so his back isnt so boney
2. He really needs to take some glucosamine so that his joints arent so squeaky
3. His pale body could use a tan

Other than that I am rockin it! My main goals if you read my previous blogs were to balance out my upper body and develop my lower body over the past 7 months. I am happy to say that with the constant support of my coach, family and friends that I have made amazing changes. I am proud and almost ready to put all my hard work on stage!

Less than 4 weeks to go and the posing suit is done and the rest of the competition elements are in order.

The support of my new family is amazing and I am very appreciative of them helping in everyway possible.


The cardio is on each day, the weights are five times a week and posing another 3 days. I am still fat loading 5.5 days a week with under 30g of carbs and then for 1.5 days I carb load with minimal fats ... to refuel the system. Its a VERY different approach than most competitors BUT it works for me!

Each "carb day" is called the Jenny B Carb show at our house. It entails me jumping up and down excited for pancakes and syrup or some sugar filled cereal .. I then shuffle around the kitchen island and ask for chocolate and chips .. of course I dont get them .. but we all laugh at my tactics to try and get some .. they never give in!

Life in Ontario is perfect as perfect could be .. minus my sister / PA #2 of course .. and FBIL .. I am enjoying the new surroundings, job and everything that the East brings.

At the moment I am planning a competition strategy for the 2011 and 2012 season. I am going to actively seek out sponsorship opportunities after this show. I hope to continue within the industry and give it all I have.

Now its time to rest the body and get back on that donkey for in 24 days its SHOW TIME!!! GIVER BALLS TO THE WALLS PEOPLE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment