Monday, November 1, 2010

GO FIGURE !! October 30, 2010


A BIT ABOUT "GO FIGURE" and the idea behind it !!

Last year I started writing a series of short stories / columns about football season ;) It turned out to be a hit with the family and friends and therefore I have decided to start writing about my journey in a series called GO FIGURE. These entries will be about my journey towards the goal of obtaining Pro status as a Figure competitor. I am not going to promise that there wont be some wacky stories .. thoughts .. and ideas. I DO PROMISE to stay true to who I am by being 100% honest .. upfront .. and passionate about the health and fitness industry.

I am not the most refined woman .. nor am I the most proper and politically correct. I make sure that I laugh and smile at least once a day even during the toughest times. More than that I make sure that I make at least two people laugh and smile each day. My favorite sound in the world is hearing someone laugh!

My passion is health and fitness and pushing my body and mind to reach new limits each and every day. This journey is already one of the best decisions that I have made. Preparing to get back up on stage after 7 years is exciting in itself. When I stopped competing in 2003 I knew that I would be back one day .. GUESS WHAT .. ITS TIME !!! I plan on making each day count and pushing myself to be the best I can be.

Thank you to my family, friends, clients, coach, blog and facebook followers for the constant motivation and encouragement .. your kind words and positive slaps on the back (and sometimes the tush) mean the world to me! THIS PRO CARD will be just as much for you .. as it will be for me.

SO LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment